I’m going to be moving into the place I looked at yesterday afternoon on Ardmore Avenue in Shorewood.
A few of the major features that sold me on it:
- Less money overall per month than the one I saw on Knapp the day before, and more space
- wood floors– look nice, easy to take care of (the other one had carpeting)
- I am dead serious– the storage unit in the basement is about TEN FEET by TEN FEET. It’s frakking huge.
- Parking readily available, and cheap
- Month-to-month. If it becomes necessary, I can check out at will, with a scant 28-day notice.
More on this as info becomes available. To my peeps in Osh Vegas: stay the course, good luck bailing out, things will get back to normal.
See you at the Brewers game later if you end up there…