THINGS TO DO NOW THAT I KNOW I WON’T BE STARTING AN MFA IN THE FALL
- Think about whether or not I can or should stay in the apartment where I currently live (certainly could, probably should).
- Look for a different job in Madison.
- Look for a different job in Milwaukee.
- Commit some more time and effort to photography.
- Finish some actual writing and self-publish it.
- Get a job (or more than one) as an adjunct instructor somewhere in the area.
- Choose some schools to apply to for 14-15 much earlier, get applications sent out early in the fall.
- Plan summer vacations, since I won’t have to worry about relocating in July or August (probably).
- Plan a spring writing vacation.
firing from the hip since 2002